The Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at may be a web survey designed by Harris Teeter to gauge how well their staff is doing, also as how you view their store. they’re curious about knowing what you like and dislike so they can make any changes to give you and others a better shopping experience.
HTsurvey.com – Harris Teeter Survey – Win $500 Gift Card
This survey is meant to be completed online at your convenience.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE PARTICIPATING
- Go to www.HTsurvey.com.
- Whenever you’re ready, click the button that says Start Survey. you’ll also read the official sweepstakes rules from this page.
- Enter the 16-digit code on your receipt. Below the text boxes is an example to help you. Once finished, click Start Survey to start.
- You will be asked questions about your experience. Answer these as thoroughly as possible. Some questions will allow you to type in your answers. you are not required to use these but are encouraged to undertake so.
- When you have answered all the survey questions, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Select the suitable answer and move on. If entering the sweepstakes, you will be asked for personal information, like your name and address
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This survey is out there to legal residents of us Of America.
- The staff of the Harris Teeter store, sponsors, directors, officers, immediate relations, agents, and affiliates person aren’t allowed to require the survey.
- Participants should be a minimum of 18 years or older to enter the survey.
- A valid Email-ID or contact number is required.
- You may take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame
- The rewards won’t shift in the other way.
- Scams, cheating, and fraud won’t be allowed.
- Essential Knowledge of English.
- Participants may enter the survey limit of the quantity.
- You must have a recent sales receipt.
- You should have a laptop, computer, or smartphone with a reliable internet connection
REQUIREMENTS of HTsurvey.com
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Harris Teeter receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years old or older to participate.
Choosing to participate in this survey allows you the chance to leave valuable feedback about recent experiences at the store. If something was extremely great or poor, you have a chance to voice your opinion. Doing this helps the company and they want to thank you for doing so.
- They provide a reward of entering sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Harris Teeter
ABOUT THE HTsurvey.com COMPANY
The supermarket chain Harris Teeter has about 240 stores in six states across the southeast and thus the District of Columbia. The supermarket chain is based in North Carolina and was founded in the 1930s at the peak of the depression.
The chain was acquired by the Kroger company in 2014, has just over 25,000 employees, and is one of the top 100 retailers in the United States.
Harris Teeter prides itself on providing excellent customer service, also as quality products, and is additionally known for its stylish and clean stores, its branded departments, its friendly employees, and competitive prices
I believe that the content displayed over will help the readers and guide them when they’re sharing in the Harris Teeter Survey. I hope this will be useful to the readers while they are participating in the Harris Teeter survey.
- What is the eligibility to participate in the Harris Teeter survey?
Answer – You must be able to read English or Spanish. Have your recent Harris Teeter receipt that contains an invitation for the survey. Be 18 years old or older to participate.
- What is a Harris Teeter survey?
Answer – The Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at may be a web survey designed by Harris Teeter to gauge how well their staff are doing, also as how you view their store.
- What is a Harris Teeter company?
Answer – The supermarket chain Harris Teeter has about 240 stores in six states across the southeast and thus the District of Columbia. The supermarket chain is based in North Carolina and was founded in the 1930s at the peak of the depression.